When you want to create a Store Contact page, you can use any contact form plugin. Preferred, and this is what we used, is the Contact Form 7 plugin.
Step 1: Create the Contact Form
First you need to create a contact store contact form.
Go to Contact > Add New and then enter the form data. Here it is very import, that you have a select field with the id “store_locator_form_store_select” and a text field for the customer address “store_locator_form_customer_address”. If those do not exists, it won’t work.
Then you can create other fields and if you want to pass store data you can use the following input fields:
- [text store_locator_form_store_name]
- [text store_locator_form_store_address]
- [text store_locator_form_store_zip]
- [text store_locator_form_store_city]
- [text store_locator_form_store_country]
- [text store_locator_form_store_region]
- [text store_locator_form_store_telephone]
- [text store_locator_form_store_mobile]
- [text store_locator_form_store_fax]
- [text store_locator_form_store_email]
- [text store_locator_form_store_website]
You can leave out store data or you can even hide them. If you for example only want to show the store country you can leave out the text input field [text store_locator_form_store_country].
Have a look at our demo contact form here: Demo Store Contact Form
Step 2: Create the Contact Store Page
When you have created the contact form you need to embed it into a page. Create a new page called “Contact Store” and choose the contact form.
Step 3: Adjust Plugin Settings
When the contact form and page are setup you need to activate the Contact Store action button. Go to plugin settings > Data to Show > Enable Show Contact Store. Add a custom text like “Contact Store” and select the Contact Store page, that you have just created.
Now when you go to the store locator you will see a button called “Contact Store”. When you click on this coming from the store locator, the clicked store AND the address will be taken over to the page.
Then the customer only needs to enter his data like name, email, subject and message and that’s it.