Before you install our plugin you should make sure the following requirements are available:
- WordPress 3.8+
- PHP 5.4+
- MySQL 5+
Install the Plugin
When you have downloaded the plugin zip file you need to install it.
Upload the ZIP via the WordPress backend
- Log into your website backend /wp-admin/
- Go to Plugins -> Install -> Upload Plugin
- Select the ZIP file and upload it
- Active it and that’s it!
Upload it via FTP
- Log into your webserver via FTP
- Unzip the file on your PC
- Upload the extracted folder to /wp-content/plugins/
- Go into your backend and activate the Plugin